Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayer

I was reading on a friends blog today. Her husband lost his job and is looking for a new one. Thankfully they have a big tax return and a 3 onth food storage. I was moved by her testimony. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in trying to save money and cut costs to help out the family budget, I forget to include the Lord. I truly believe that he will give me comfort and strength when I ask (maybe when I don't). Matt and I have been blessed with family and friends that will help if we need. And vice versa. I have struggled with going back to work. Everytime I get serious, Jack finds out (big ears) and he gets really upset. Or I come across a talk or article in the Ensign that talks about the important role of a mother in a home. I have recommited myself to cut costs and spend everyone elses money(lol). If it means not having new, nice, cool, stylish shoes so Jack can be happy and secure than I'll do it. Ok I'm off my soapbox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment